All the conference speeches will be given in the Spanish or the English language.
The speeches will be translated simultaneously by people with knowledge of the tuna industry
1. How can I register to attend?
You can register for the Americas Tuna Conference & Exhibition 2020 here.
2. What is the registration rate?
The Americas Tuna Conference & Exhibition 2020 registration rate is USD 695 or EUR 585.
Also, for your information, both sponsors and exhibitors will benefit from an additional 10% discount for any additional company staff attending the event.
3. What does my registration include?
- Two full-day conference and exhibition
- 2 daily coffee & refreshment breaks
- Midday seated business luncheons
- Complimentary Gala Cocktail on Thursday evening, February 22nd
- Conference kit with all the relevant conference and exhibition documentation
- Presentations of each expert speaker will be made available to all attendees, online, for downloading by the participant within three days after the end of the conference.
4. Does my registration fee include accommodation?
Accommodation is not included in the registration fee; however, there is a discounted room rate for conference attendees at the conference hotel.
The discounted room rate is subject to availability. Please book your room well in advance, indicating Atuna/Americas Tuna Conference to avoid disappointment.
Please click here for suggested hotels.
5. Where will the conference be held?
The conference will take place on February 6th and 7th, 2020 at the Sheraton Grand Panama Hotel
Vía Israel y Calle 77
San Francisco, Panama City
6. What are the conference and exposition hours?
The doors to the conference and exhibition floor will open at 08.00 hours.
The conference sessions are from 09.00 – 17.00 hours.
7. Do I need a visa to enter Panama?
Please check on the link below to find out whether you will need a visa to enter Panama and guide you through the visa application procedure:
8. Can you assist me in obtaining a Visa?
Atuna can provide you with an invitation letter to assist you in obtaining a visa for travel. Once you have registered to this event, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your full details and copy of your passport.
9. How can I become a sponsor or exhibitor?
For information about sponsoring the Americas Tuna Conference 2020, please click here.
For information about becoming an exhibitor, please click here.
Or contact email@example.com.
10. Who can I contact if I have more questions?
For more information please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.